Fact: People have been volunteering to get needles stuck on their arm for a beauty boost.
They go to dermatological clinics to get vitamin drips, an intravenous treatment that promises to increase one's energy and/or to create a brighter-looking complexion.
The main ingredients of these infusions are often vitamins, collagen, and sometimes, glutathione.
But now, dermatologists are warning against taking these glutathione drips, or any glutathione product, for that matter.
The Philippine Dermatological Society recently released a statement warning against the possible and dangerous side effects of getting a glutathione drip. It's been reported that the Philippine Food and Drug Administration (FDA) "has approved oral glutathione products as nutritional supplements only."
What about the drips? They've only been approved as a "drug to protect cancer patients from nerve side-effects of platinum-based chemotherapy."
According to the report, glutathione drips used for "cosmetic purposes" pose serious risks to the person getting them, namely: acute renal failure, severe drug reactions, vasculitis, anaphylactic shock, and many documented side effects based on studies on IV glutathione used as skin whitening.
In addition to that, they also state that no glutathione product in the world has been approved to be marketed as a skin whitening agent, as neither the scientific evidence for its safety has been established. Clinical trials must be done to prove its efficacy, determine the right dose needed, find out how long its effect lasts, and know what types of skin pigmentation it can work on.
With numerous clinics offering glutathione drips and brands selling whitening products with glutathione today, it's important to take note of all the pros and cons of something before ingesting it or injecting it into your body.
This story originally appeared on Cosmo.ph.
*Minor edits have been made by the luxxeproducts.com editors.*
Do you want to avail of a 50% discount for personal use or become a member distributor of Frontrow and earn?
Click the button below to watch the video presentation. Don’t forget to contact the advertiser for details for UPLINE ACCOUNT Number upon sign up. After you watch the video presentation you need to click button AVAIL PACKAGE HERE
For assistance, you can chat me on my Facebook Messenger and Message me on my Viber/WhatsApp: +639952745596.
Select the link below of the products you want to buy. Start living healthy and beautiful with Frontrow products.
- Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione
- Luxxe Renew 8 Berry Extract
- Luxxe Slim L- Carnitine and Green Tea Extract
- Luxxe Protect Pure Grapeseed Extract
- DD Stick BB + CC Cream Hybrid Stick SPF 50+++
- InstaBright Body Creme
Here are helpful blog posts that may help you
- Create your own online store
- The Frontrow Products Complete Guide
- Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione Best Skin Whitening.
- Luxxe Renew 8 Berry Extract an Anti-aging and Detox.
- Luxxe Slim the most effective weight loss supplement.
- Luxxe Protect an immune booster and disease prevention.
- DD Stick first-ever most advanced skincare combination BB + CC Cream.
- Instabright body cream gives instant whitening skin and progressive.
- The 3 Best Skin Whitening Celebrity Soap of Frontrow.
- 01 Skin Whitening Bar Primary Whitening and Skin Renewal System.
- 02 Oatmeal Exfoliant Bar Moderate Whitening and Exfoliating System.
- 03 Orange Papaya Bar Extreme Whitening and Skin Clarifying System.
- How to Take Luxxe White Enhanced Glutathione.
- A Simple Guide on How to Take Luxxe Protect
- Learn 24 FAQs about using Luxxe White.
- Luxxe White Reviews of Proud Millions Frontrow Product User
- The Steps to login Frontrow Membership Account.
- How to Join Frontrow for Personal Use of Products or Earn.
- Christina Blue 22 Tips How to Use Luxxe White.
- Dave Villanueva Luxxe Products Transformation now Millionaires Club.
- How to Identify Frontrow Fake Luxxe White vs Original.
- Frontrow Enterprise (Offices and Branches Complete List)